The new, official Royal Caribbean mobile app gives guests all the information they need to make the most of their cruise experience. It has launched on Allure of the Seas and will be expanding to Oasis of Seas by the end of the year. Eventually it will be available across the entire fleet in the months to come. The app lets Royal Caribbean guests:
• Learn about the hundreds of activities, movies, and shows available onboard
• Explore off-ship adventures in places like the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Cozumel, and more
• Peruse complete restaurant, bar, and lounge options
• Plan a day of indulgence with our array of Vitality at Sea Spa offerings
• Use deck plan illustrations to navigate the ship
Recently, Royal Caribbean made the voyage maps more precise, their daily planner more navigable, and added a daily ticker with port, weather, and sunrise and sunset information.
The new Royal Caribbean mobile app gives you the power to plan your cruise vacation from the palm of your hand.
Want to help make the app even better? Email AppFeedback@rccl.com and tell us what you’d like to see in future releases.
The app is available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.